Choosing your heating system requires great care, as there are many factors to consider. Infrared panels are a new technology solution that offers many advantages over conventional heating systems. If you are still hesitant, here are 10 reasons why you might want to consider infra-panels.
- Energy saving: The infra-panels use nearly 100% (well, only 98%) of the energy consumed. What should this figure be compared to? For conventional heating systems, this figure is around 60%. This means infra panels put less strain on the energy grid and you can conjure up warmth with less energy use.
- Fast warm-up: With conventional heating systems, it can take time to warm up a room after switching on. With an infrared panel, this can actually be done in seconds, and because it heats objects in the room rather than the air, you can literally feel it on your skin.
- Quiet operation: Unlike many other heating systems - e.g. air conditioning with a constant blasting sound, gas heating with a clattering sound, etc. - infrared panels are completely noise-free. They therefore allow for a quieter environment.
- A pleasant feeling of warmth: Infrared radiation has a similar effect to the sun's rays, so people in a room heated with infrared panels feel pleasantly warm. Contrary to misconceptions, it will not make you tan, and unlike UV rays, infrared rays are not harmful to your health.
- Zone heating option: With the infrapanels, you can easily choose which areas you want to heat, optimising energy use and reducing heating costs. It can be used as a complete heating system or as a supplementary heating system.
- Design and functionality: With their modern and aesthetic design, the infopanels can be easily coordinated with any interior design style, and even with mirror or can be combined with a picture.
- Maintenance-free: Infopanels are generally maintenance-free, with no need for annual system cleaning or servicing, saving you a lot of time and money.
- Therapeutic effects: Infrared radiation countless positive effects for your health, such as relaxing muscles, helping wounds heal and improving your general well-being.
- An environmentally friendly solution: The use of infrared panels does not involve any emissions of pollutants, making them an environmentally friendly heating solution.
- Long life: Infopanels can last a lifetime. And because there are no moving parts, you'll never have to worry about servicing.
This proves that infrapanels are not a new fad, but can be an attractive alternative to old heating systems. Choose wisely, choose infrapanels!
If you are interested, you can order our products on our webshop via email or by phone. Our calculator you can easily calculate how much power you will need for your infrared panels. If you're still stuck, or need help with the in installation, feel free to contact us contact us at!